...Arcserve...protecting our business, our partners and our customers.
Ensure critical application and systems remain operational
Arcserve Continuous Availability ensures business continuity for applications and systems with proven technologies
that have one common purpose: to keep your business up and running, and oper ational. Confidently deliver on the
most stringent service level agreements (SLAs) with enterprise-grade capabilities that eliminate the need for discrete
replication programs focused on specific applications and systems.
Powered by asynchronous replication technology, Arcserve Continuous Availability is the only solution that delivers
continuous availability, combined with heartbeat-powered automatic failover, and continuous data protection for
Windows and Linux applications and systems on-premises, remote, and in the cloud.
Deliver true application and system availability without worrying about recovery time or data loss
Protect virtual and physical servers, as well as cloud environments
Run high availability on-premises, remote, or in the cloud
Validate your SLAs with built-in testing
Arcserve Continuous Availability synchronizes the data on your Windows and Linux systems with a second physical or virtual system that you provision locally, at a remote location, or in the cloud. Once synchronized, byte-level changes are continuously replicated from your production system to the replica system, providing constant protection to keep data and information accurate, and systems operational.
- Application High Availability – keep applications available and accessible through real-time replication on physical servers, VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon AWS EC2, Microsoft Azure or Scale Computing HC3
- Full System High Availability for Windows and Linux – maintain up-to-date replicas of mission-critical systems; Windows systems to physical servers, XenServer, VMware, Hyper-V, Amazon AWS EC2, Microsoft Azure or Scale Computing HC3; Linux systems to physical servers, VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Amazon EC2 or Microsoft Azure
- Scenario Management – replicate individual applications or create group scenarios to replicate multiple applications at once
- Dependency Mappings – set application failover triggers to ensure application availability
- Data Rewind – rollback applications to a point in time before a system crash, data corruption, or ransomware event
- Application-Aware Replication – manage the replication of data for Exchange, SQL, IIS, SharePoint, Oracle, Hyper-V and custom applications in one program
- Multi-Environment Replication – physical to virtual, virtual to physical, and virtual to virtual
- Continuous Data Protection – real-time LAN and WAN replication
- WAN-Optimized Replication and Offline Synchronization – improve performance across high latency WAN connections with multi-stream replication and compression
- Encryption – transfer data with AES-128, AES-256 or custom-level encryption between local and remote locations without the need for a VPN or IPSEC tunnel
- Hardware Agnostic – move replicated systems from one server hardware profile to a different server hardware profile
- Cross-Hypervisor – replicate data in one hypervisor to a different hypervisor (e.g. Hyper-V to vSphere; vSphere to Hyper-V)
Centralized Management and Advanced Reporting
- Browser-Based Console – save time and reduce complexity with a unified, streamlined user interface
- Real-Time Server Application and Server Monitoring – examine performance at a quick glance
- SLA Reporting – keep business stakeholders informed
- Automated Testing – schedule automated, non-disruptive testing of your failover environment without disrupting the production environment