ARCSERVE N SERIES APPLIANCES
HYPERCONVERGED DATA PROTECTION, POWERED BY NUTANIX, SECURED BY SOPHOS
Simplify your IT environment and secure your data with, Arcserve N Series Appliance, an all-in-one backup and recovery appliance combining ransomware prevention and hyperscale design. Protect any type and number of workloads, while reducing RTOs and RPOs to just minutes or seconds with Arcserve’s Virtual Standby and Instant VM.
Get Scale-Out Design and Ransomware Defense in a Single System
Arcserve N Series Appliances, a hyperconverged data protection solution Powered by Nutanix and Secured by Sophos securely protect any type and number of workloads, safeguarding your data from disasters, accidents, and cyberattacks. The appliances combine the orchestrated recovery of Arcserve UDP with the flexible scale-out design of Nutanix and the ransomware defense of Sophos Intercept X Advanced cybersecurity. For an extra layer of protection, add Arcserve OneXafe immutable storage or AWS S3 object lock storage (available separately).
3 Technology Providers, One Integrated Solution
Secure Multi-layer Data Protection and Management combined with Proactive Ransomware Defense and Cloud-like Scalability
NOW YOU CAN:
- Eliminate discrete data protection and security strategies while putting data growth worries to rest with scale-out capacity to seamless adjust to changing needs
- Defend your backup infrastructure environment from ransomware and hacker attacks with fully integrated Sophos Intercept X Advanced cybersecurity
- Rely on proven Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) software with instant VM and BMR, local and remote virtual standby, application-consistent backup and granular restore, optional high availability, and more
- Have confidence in your data restoration capabilities with automated recovery testing powered by Assured Recovery with RPO, RTO, and SLA validation.
- Back up multiple legacy and modern workloads, including agentless host-based protection for Nutanix AHV, vSphere, and Hyper-V; prevent data loss with deduplicated backup for AHV, Nutanix Files, and quick disaster recovery with automatic failover
- Gain peace of mind with on-site support in as little as four hours, and highly redundant hardware including hot-swap power supplies
HOW IT WORKS
Arcserve N Series Appliances combine the recovery of Arcserve UDP with the flexible scale-out design of Nutanix, the ransomware defense Sophos Intercept X Advanced cybersecurity, and optional immutable storage from Arcserve OneXafe or AWS S3 object lock storage (both available separately), to deliver a solution that is:
Simple: Get a hyperconverged secure solution from one vendor, Arcserve. Manage it all from the unified management console available via Nutanix Mine, a single pane of glass to monitor all your backup and disaster recovery services including physical, virtual, and cloud workloads.
Scalable: The hyperconverged Nutanix infrastructure delivers high performance, flexible scale-out storage to add capacity and compute on the fly, eliminating any need to plan ahead and overprovision for unneeded capacity. Recover systems and data rapidly.
Secure: Proven recovery is joined with market-leading Sophos cybersecurity for protection of the appliance that combines signature-based and signatureless malware detection, a deep learning neural network, anti-exploit technology, CryptoGuard anti-ransomware, and WipeGuard technologies to stop the widest range of endpoint threats—including never-before-seen ransomware and boot-record attacks. Back up data on a security-hardened platform, isolate backups from your production environment, and safeguard those backups with available immutable storage.